Saturday, March 28, 2009

Just a Glance...

Hi Ya'll!! I'm so excited to get started blogging but to be honest I'm a little nervous! I've been reading different blogs for a while now and they are so fabulous and creative that I'm scared mine won't even compare! I'm going to try my best at it and hopefully my post will get better as I learn the ropes!

Here's just a little glance into my world...
I'm 24 years old and live with one of my best friends, Brandy in our cute little townhouse. I recently moved back to Louisiana after living in Pennsylvania. I moved for a job and lived there for almost a year before deciding to move back to the south. It was one of the greatest things I've ever done and miss all the friends and co-workers I met while living there. But I can tell you from experience now, there is no place like home! I missed my family and friends so much... I couldn't wait to come back! I especially missed the love of my life, Rex. My miniature yorkie. =) He's is the cutest thing I've ever laid eyes on and he makes me smile more than anything in the whole world!
I've been back from PA for a couple of months now and am just starting to look for a job. ( I'll let ya'll know how that turns out.) But for now I'm just enjoying time with my family and friends and catching up on all the fun things I missed out on while in PA!

Here's a few pics of me and my dog Rex.
( My sister is a photographer and took these photos for me!
Check out her photo blog throughthelinz.com)



Is he not the cutest thing in the world?!

I can see how blogging is addictive! I already want to post some more! 
Hope ya'll have a good weekend! 


P.S. Don't forget to turn off your lights for one hour tonight 
at 8:30 (your local time)! 
Let's help save our world one hour at a time!



XOXO,
Lauren

5 comments:

  1. Love the new blog! I cant wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you. What a cute blog...can't wait to see where you take it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great! No need to be nervous...geez! I love you and can't wait to see your awesome posts.

    Oh and thanks for the photography plug. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, It's Sunday..time for new post. Don't keep me waiting. Can't wait to read all your posts.I see Rex in the balloon. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren...so cute. I love the little theme how it relates to weewee. Can't wait to see the photos that you will post from our movie venture. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete