Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Summer Must-Haves

I've been dreaming of big sunglasses, sun dresses, dark tan skin, and bikinis. I cannot wait to sink my toes into the sand and take naps on the beach. I look forward to summer not only because of the cute clothes and tan skin but because of my annual Florida trip. I've already started my summer "want" list and it just keeps growing. Here's a few things I covet for the upcoming season!

  • Although this bathing suit is a little pricey, I can't help but go back to it everytime I'm looking around for a suit. Plus polka dots will never go out of style so I can wear it for a while. And the style of the top is very flattering on.  I'm thinking the chocolate brown color because I've never had a bathing suit in that color???
  • How cool is this? I just gave this Boombucket to my sister for her birthday and she loves it. It's portable, water and sand proof. Perfect for the beach! Brookstone isn't selling it on their website anymore but there is plenty being sold on ebay for more than half off! It's a pretty reasonable price considering how much I'll use it!
  • I want these two dresses so bad! Not sure if they are beach worthy but are perfect for dinner with friends and a night out on the town! I'll be ordering these soon and will wear the polka-dot one to my friend's rehearsal dinner. Look at the back of the dresses. So cute!
  • I've never really been into one piece bathing suits, but this one is a must have for the summer! It is so feminine and cute and I love the style of top! They have it in black too but the yellow is so different and would look awesome on tan skin! And the price isn't too shabby either!
  • Ummm... seriously?! $7.80 for a pair of shoes! Can't beat that! Plus they come in plenty of different colors to match all your summer dresses. Love it!
  • And last but not least... the perfect casual sundress! Only $20 and comes in four different colors. Look how cute the back is on this one too! Um, one in every color please!
That's just a few things that I covet for the summer. If I listed everything it'd take up 20 pages! Don't worry, I'll keep updating! =) Happy Tuesday guys!

XOXO,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Cute clothes and shoes and bathing suits (I love the polka dot one). When you go see Regis and Kelly, hold up a sign that says "I love my mom!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute finds.
    I have been eyeing that yellow one from VS for a while now. :-)

    ReplyDelete