Sunday, March 29, 2009

Movie Madness!

I bet I'd win the contest of who watched the most movies this weekend! I think I viewed more movies this weekend then I have in the past 3 months combined! Friday was a very lazy day for me. The weather was terrible not to mention my allergies were (and still are) driving me nuts! So my roommate and I thought it'd be a perfect night to stay in and watch movies. Since I wasn't feeling well she told me she'd pick up some movies and snacks on her way home from work. Little did I know she'd show up with a whole store worth of snacks! 
Check out all the junk food she bought!

So much for my diet!
I really didn't eat that much! =)


Healthy Drinks and fruit she bought me to "boost my immune system"


On Saturday, Brandy and I went run a few errands around town and then went to see another movie! Brandy is a big fan of scary movies... Me, not so much. But I had seen the previews for The Haunting in Connecticut and thought it looked pretty good. I'm all about movies that are based on true stories! If you're into scary movies, you'll like this movie. It definitely was a nail-biter.  Next Saturday on the discovery channel at 12:00 p.m. there will be a show all about The Haunting in Connecticut (the real one). Brandy and I plan to record it on DVR! 
Today was a beautiful day in Lafayette! The sun was out and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. I was excited to get to share this gorgeous day with my favorite little boy! This morning I went to see the movie Monsters vs Aliens 3D with my godchild Ellis and my two cousins Taylor and Allie. It was such a cute movie and it was really funny watching the little ones enjoy the 3D graphics. I always love getting to spend time with Ellis. He gets bigger and cuter each time I see him. 

Me and Ellis!

Me, Taylor, Allie and Ellis

After the movie I went eat lunch with my parents and then ran a few more errands. Now I'm home relaxing and watching the tube before the new week begins! Hope you had a relaxing and enjoyable weekend too!

XOXO,
Lauren

3 comments:

  1. Brandy aka. the one that buys the junk food.March 29, 2009 at 7:10 PM

    I had fun watching movies and running errands. Thanks for hanging out! Get better umm...NOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hang with you guys soon...
    a slumber party! Tell Brandy, she can be in charge of the goodies. Lauren, you have a handsome godchild. Sweet of you to spend time with him. Love the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmmm.....Brandy is the perfect roommate!!! i'm jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete