Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Katie!

This past weekend I was able to celebrate my friend Katie's birthday with her. We have been friends since we were 14 as freshman at LHS and have been friends since. She recently moved to Austin (well like 2 years ago) to experience life outside of LA and all of our friends sure do miss her! Saturday night she was in town so we went to dinner at my favorite restaurant, ZEA, and then went downtown for a couple of drinks! It was a fun night and am looking forward to her next visit back! I love you Kitty and am blessed to have a friend like you in my life!

Me and the birthday girl

Always laughing!

P.S. For those of you who have never heard of the restaurant ZEA... it is the best restaurant ever! They started off in Louisiana and are now starting to franchise all over the U.S.. Their corn grits, a southern staple, are to die for! I just so happened to get the recipe from a friend so I'll post it on my recipe blog here. I've never tried making them myself so if you try them let me know how they turn out! 

3 comments:

  1. katie harringtonMay 5, 2009 at 6:49 PM

    awwww :) love this!!!! i love you friend!!! and i'm blessed to have you to make me laugh everytime i'm around you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw that we were swap partners! How fun! E-mail me at jenniferthepinkchick@yahoo.com so we can get to know each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to check in with you and see if you still wanted to do the swap. I hope things are going well for you. E-mail me if you get a chance! Thanks so much! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete