Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lingerie Shower

This past weekend I threw my friend Jennifer a lingerie shower. We have been friends since Kindergarten and I'm so excited that she asked me to be a bridesmaid for her special day. The lingerie shower was tons of fun and then after we went out and celebrated one her last nights out as a single gal. We had a blast! I can't wait for the wedding! Here's a few pics from the shower.  

Jennifer and I


How cute is this cake? It was delicious too!

The table with pictures of her and the bridesmaids!

Decorations on the mantle.

It's almost Friday! Hope ya'll are having a good week!


XOXO,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see the bridesmaid party pictures. I am planning a garden cocktail party for my cousin at one of open spaced Los Angeles wedding venues in a couple of weeks. Looking for reputed caterers too. Will order drinks online from some reputed store.

    ReplyDelete