Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Heart Nola!

Yesterday was a great day! Not only did I get to spend some QT with my sister... I got to see Regis and Kelly! Besides the freezing cold weather ( it was a mere 54 degrees), it couldn't have been a better day! The Regis and Kelly show was a blast and I still can't believe we got to see them! After the show, we went eat beignets at Cafe du Monde and then went to the coolest bakery/sweet shoppe ever! It's called Sucre, A Sweet Boutique. ( You can order sweets off their website) They have the most amazing desserts and chocolates that you could imagine. And they offer champagne and wine paired with the desserts. It's right up my alley and I can't wait to go back! I couldn't have asked for a better Monday! What a perfect way to start my week!



An assortment of macaroons from Sucre. Absolutely delicious!
(The pecan and almond are my fav)


Me and Linz at Regis and Kelly!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wee... I'd like another of those little wedding cake ones.....YUM. I'd like one all to myself!

    ReplyDelete